Speaking is one of the best ways to meet potential clients and customers, to grow your list, and to make sales. I interviewed Katrina Sawa, who helps entrepreneurs jumpstart their business. A major strategy she uses and teaches is speaking as a marketing strategy.
Watch my 15-minute interview with Katrina Sawa in which she tells you:
- How to use speaking as a marketing strategy
- How to get started speaking right away
- How many talks you need
- What to Google and which sites to visit to find places to speak
- How to sell when you aren’t allowed to sell at a venue (this one is brilliant)
- How to create “easy yes” offers — and how to price them
Do you use speaking to grow your business? Leave a comment and share your story! And please use the Social Media buttons below to share this post with others who can benefit.