This year, I’ve been doing a lot of speaking online and it’s mostly been about webinars. That’s because I’m so high on webinars as a tool for getting your word out to the world and also for selling products and services.
I’m sure you’ve attended many webinars and wondered how the entrepreneur got so many people to attend and to buy. Many 6- and 7-figure marketers make most of their money using webinars.
As usual, I have my own take on webinars…
One of the more difficult aspects of giving a webinar is the planning. So I’ve come up with a document to help you plan a profitable webinar, Ultimate Webinar Planning Worksheet.
This worksheet will give you a step-by-step process to follow for each and every webinar.
Did you know that…
- A good benchmark for when to start planning a webinar is 8 weeks in advance?
- Unless you’re doing a webinar with one affiliate partner, you need a marketing plan?
- If the product you’re selling isn’t an immediate download, you can create it later in the process?
- You need to have the sales page for your product done and tested well in advance?
- Follow-up after the webinar is key to increasing sales?
Download the Ultimate Webinar Planning Worksheet here, watch the brief video, and look over the worksheet. Write down any questions you have, because I’m planning — guess what? — yup, a webinar — to answer your questions.
Leave a Reply