Get Everything Done!
How to organize and get more done in less time without being overwhelmed
The sad fact is that most people waste at least 1-3 hours per day.
In a recent webinar, I asked how many people had started their day reading email, clicked links to social media — and by the end of the day, that’s all they had done — email and social media. And 40% of the attendees said yes!
Is this you?
- By the end of the day, you haven’t finished your work — so you stay up late or go to bed feeling anxious.
- You start numerous tasks during the day without finishing many of them (Symptom: When you close down your computer you have umpteen tabs open in your browser.)
- You forget appointments or follow-up calls because you’re juggling so many things at once.
- Your email is overwhelming you.
- And perhaps the worst part of it is that you’re missing precious time with family and friends and just not getting enough time to have fun.
You aren’t alone. But I have good news for you!
Fortunately, there’s a solution and it’s called Get Everything Done! I’ve struggled myself with overworking. (I’m overly conscientious and my mind never stops coming up with new ideas for ways to advance my business.) So I’ve searched for the best tools and techniques to manage my time.
Get Everything Done! is a video course that gives you the following:
- The surprising secret to success in life
- Inexpensive ways to outsource — so you can do what you’re good at instead of EVERYTHING
- Specific steps to tame your email — so you have less of it and get through it more quickly
- Realistic responses to requests to work for nothing — so you don’t waste time on people who won’t pay you
- Techniques for stepping back — so you can organize your time more efficiently
- Guidelines for deciding what to do next — so you get the important stuff done
- Online tools recommendations for organizing tasks and your calendar — so you stay organized!
- And much, much more!
You could finish your work early!
Here’s what resolving your disorganization and time-management problems means in your life and business. It means you can
- You can finally be comfortable that enough money is coming in every day without struggling for it
- The flexibility to do what you want when you want, travel if you’d like, even donate money to your favorite charity without feeling a pinch in your heart
Now you can get more done in less time without feeling overwhelmed when you take the Get Everything Done! course.
“Thanks for your advice & insights! Very helpful!” – Mike Rohan, Job Transition Strategist For Military & Defense Professionals, President of Rohan Business Group
- Making more money
- Saving money
- Saving time
- Saving frustration
- Reducing boredom/stress
- Feeling better/healthier/happier
Yes, Ellen, that’s me! I’m working too hard and not getting enough done.
Don’t worry–you are covered by our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee. All the risk is on us. You might be delighted with your investment or let us know within 30 days of purchase for a no-questions-asked refund.
“This is absolutely fantastic – thank you so much for the really good advice.”– Shaun Humphries
When you invest in Get Everything Done! now you’ll also get these 3 valuable bonuses:
Bonus 1: Weekly work schedule
Bonus 2: Outsourcing Report
Bonus 3: Time-saving tools and resources
It’s easy! Here are the steps to order:
- Click the Buy Now button.
- Fill in the information requested.You can pay with a credit card or with PayPal.
- Submit your order and you’ll receive an email with links to the video course and bonuses!
Our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee means you must be satisfied with your investment!
To your success!
P.S. Just to make it clear, this course contains step-by-step instructions that you can use get and stay organized, without getting overwhelmed. Remember that it is 100% guaranteed and you get 3 valuable bonuses that will add to your success.