I’m responding to the survey I posted — providing those of you who filled it out with content to help you with your most pressing needs.
If you haven’t completed it yet, click here to complete it. Why? Well, if you read this post, you’ll see how I’m helping those who did complete it. Why not get your concerns addressed too?
Below, you’ll see the most common responses so far and the resources I have on my website to address those issues. Each topic’s content is like a mini-course; you could easily pay $97 or more for this information — on each topic!
Not enough time
Perhaps you’re working full time or have small children at home. You may just have taken on a lot. Whatever the reason, it’s common for Internet marketers and small business owners to get overwhelmed.
And after all, if you’re trying to change the world, that can be a daunting task!
If time is an issue for you, here are some posts that can help you.
- How to outsource or delegate some of your work–for free
- Turn your free download into a cash machine with these 6 tips
- Are you ready to make more money with less work? Events & products are the key!
- How to automate an Internet business: Part I-Autoresponders
- How to automate an Internet business: Part II-Social media dashboards (Hootsuite)
- How to automate an Internet business: Part III-Schedule blog posts and emails
- How to get your work done!
- How to get help when you can’t afford it–or even if you can
- Create an automated business — or maybe not
The technology overwhelms me
There’s no getting around the fact that an online business involves technology. Unless you have employees to take care of all the technology, you’ll need to learn some of it yourself.
In fact, even if you do have employees to do a lot of the technology, you still need to understand it. So here are some technology tips and tools to make it easier.
That said, if there’s a specific technological issue that’s holding you back, leave a comment and I’ll try to address it.
- Extend your reach with webinars
- Safe places to store files online
- 7 requirements for a successful website
- Using free webinars to sell a product
- How to increase your success with the right website menu
- Create short “pretty” links to your favorite places
- Connect offline with online using QR codes
- Need help? Create a group!
- Why you need to know the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
- Use PowerPoint to create website banner ads
I don’t know which marketing strategy to use
Some people spend lots of time and money trying out a strategy only to find that it doesn’t work for them. Maybe it was the strategy, maybe it was the implementation, but either way, it wasn’t successful.
This issue can be especially frustrating because we are bombarded by Internet marketing gurus telling you, “This is what I did. I know it can work for you, too.” Well, if that were true, there would be a lot more success stories.
The truth is that everyone has different skills and passions. Some people need more hand-holding than others. Some strategies work better for one niche than for others. So many variables!
This is truly an area in which it’s helpful to have personalized guidance, but still, I have some posts that can help you.
- The 3 things you need to succeed: Part I-Passion
- The 3 things you need to succeed: Part II-Skill
- The 3 things you need to succeed: Part III-A market
- Making money as an affiliate (Being an affiliate isn’t for everyone, but if you’d like to earn money selling my products, you can apply here.)
- Do you display ads? Focus on your own products instead
- What is your business model?
- Make money with your wisdom!
These topics were the most commonly brought up in the survey, although there were others, such as lack of money and getting noticed.
Was this helpful for you? Contact me if you’d like personalized business coaching.